Locomotives run in remote regions and it’s hard to get consistent, timely, and accurate offline oil samples to catch impending failures.
• Provides continuous insight to oil health
• Provides the earliest real-time, online asset health information
• Reduces secondary damages to the asset due to mechanical faults
• Minimizes repair costs through early detection and condition-based maintenance practices such as optimized fluid drain intervals
• Detects, sizes, and classifies (ferrous vs. nonferrous) metallic particles
• Maximizes operating life of the asset
Request this Case Study by using the form below: