Metallic Wear Debris
Our line of metallic wear debris monitors provide early warning and trending of developing faults which generate metallic debris. The sensors detect, size, and classify (ferrous vs nonferrous) metallic particles that pass through the device. Through the use of wear debris monitoring technology, users can obtain real-time asset health information, reduce unscheduled downtime, and minimize repair costs.
- Wind Turbines: Gearbox Monitoring
- Mining: Engine, Hydraulic, Conveyor System Monitoring
- Pulp & Paper: Gearbox Monitoring
- Test Stands: Component Run-to-failure Monitoring
- Applicable to any Nonconductive Fluid or Powder