Oil Quality Monitor for Hazardous Locations (Class 1 Division 2)
Poseidon Systems’ Trident QM3150 use real-time, in-line sensing technology for monitoring the health state of lubricating fluids. The device provides continuous insight to oil health, promoting condition-based maintenance practices such as optimized fluid drain intervals and reduced dependence on offline analysis.
OPTIMIZE LUBRICATION MAINTENANCE PRACTICES
The QW3150 & QM3150 utilize electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) technology to measure a fluid’s impedance spectrum and track its health. The impedance spectrum provides multiple condition indicators which are used to assess the lubricant’s additive package health, monitor breakdown, and identify the presence of contaminants.
*ONLY THE QW3150 also has an integrated water-in-oil sensor which provides direct measurement of dissolved water content in the lubricant.
The QW3150 and the QM3150 both provide you with the power to improve your asset health management practices by enabling informed maintenance decisions based on real-time information.
- Optimize oil drain and sampling intervals
- Improve asset health state awareness
- Identify contamination events
- Detect oil changes and top-up events
- Verify proper lubrication system maintenance
- Hazardous locations (Class 1 Division 2)
- CAN-J1939 compatible
- RS485-Modbus RTU compatible
- Multi-frequency analysis
- Small form factor, easy to install
- Supports all oil types
- Integrated water contamination sensor (QW3150 only)