Oil Level and Quality Sensors
Improve asset health state awareness with Poseidon Systems’ Trident™ LH sensor. The Trident™ LH sensor monitors the oil level, quality, and water contamination in real-time. The device promotes conditioned-based maintenance practices, allowing for the earliest indication of lubricant issues and avoiding costly downtime. Investing in the reliability of the LH sensor eliminates the need for daily or periodic oil lubrication checks. You will be able to optimize oil drain and sampling intervals.
Optimize Lubrication Maintenance Practices
Poseidon Systems’ Trident™ LH sensor is easily installed in place of a typical oil level sight glass and comes in both wired (LH2500) and wireless (LH2600) versions. These sensors utilize capacitive measurements to monitor oil level, a dielectric measurement to track overall oil health, and a water activity measurement to monitor for water contamination.
Trident LH2500/LH2600 sensors support all oil types and identify low or high oil levels.
- Improve asset health state awareness
- Identify low or high oil level
- Identify contamination events
- Optimize oil drain and sampling intervals
- Verify proper lubrication system maintenance
- Track water contamination levels
- Eliminate daily/periodic lubrication checks
- RS485 Modbus RTU communication (LH2500 only)
- CAN J1939 communication (LH2500 only)
- BLE 4.2 communication (LH2600 only)
- Small form factor, easy to install
- Supports all oil types
- Integrated water contamination sensor
- Optional 3-axis RMS vibration measurements