Multi-Sensor Systems for Advanced Fluid Quality Monitoring
We offer fluid condition monitoring systems that accommodate a suite of sensors for assessing the condition of a lubricant through real-time, online measurements. Several sensor options are available to allow for customization to your application.
These Include the Following:
- Oil Quality Monitor
- Wear Metal Sensor
- Online Viscometer
- Water Contamination Monitor
The sensors are plumbed and wired into a NEMA 4 enclosure with external interfaces provided for fluid connections, power, and communications. An optional embedded computer handles all sensor data acquisition, storage, and relaying.
- Enable Condition Based Fluid Maintenance
- Identify Equipment Faults Prior to Failure
- Extend Equipment and/or Fluid Service Life
- In-depth Fluid and System Health Insight
- Complete Online Fluid Monitoring Solution
- Customizable to User Application
- Easy-to-install Self-contained Kit
- Optional Data Logger and Network Interface