Last Updated November 28, 2011
Poseidon Systems, LLC does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals who visit our site except when the information is specifically provided on a voluntary basis. Such instances where personally identifiable information may be gathered are contest or sweepstakes registration, the registration for subscription sites or services and in connection with content submissions, community postings (e.g., chat and bulletin boards), suggestions, voting/polling activities and transactional areas.
Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.Poseidon Systems, LLC will perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of our site.
Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g., user name, e-mail address) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas on our site, that information and any substantive information disclosed in the communication, can be collected and used by third parties. This could result in unsolicited messages from others who post on our site and are beyond the control of Poseidon Systems, LLC.
Users may always "opt out" of further promotional contacts at any time. Also, upon request, Poseidon Systems, LLC will take reasonable efforts to delete a user's personal information from its database. It may be impossible to delete a user's entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.
The foregoing policies are effective as of 6/20/08. Poseidon Systems, LLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time and will notify users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined here are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
1. Information collected from visitors to the Web site is used to address the specific needs of those visitors and to provide a record of communications between us and our Web site visitors.
2. All employees of Poseidon Systems, LLC are trained to handle personal, confidential information of our visitors in a confidential manner. Disciplinary sanctions that include dismissal are imposed on employees who deviate from such
standards of care.
3. Absolutely no personal information collected through our Web site is provided or sent to any third-party marketers.
- Poseidon Systems Makes INC 5000 for 2nd Straight Year
- Digital Twin Advancements Require Innovative Sensor Technology
- Use Case: Water and Oil Don’t Mix
- Poseidon Systems Announces Gearbox Express First Delivery of Integrated Oil Monitoring System
- Poseidon Systems Releases World’s Most Advanced Industrial IoT Fluid Quality Monitoring System