Web and Mobile Software Engineer
Poseidon Systems has an immediate need for a Software Engineer to support software development efforts in our Rochester, NY location. This is a great opportunity to become a key contributor within a company experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently seeking a Software developer to join the Poseidon Systems engineering team. This engineer will be responsible for the development of a cross-platform application for the acquisition, analysis, display, and reporting of data collected from Poseidon’s fluid diagnostic sensing equipment.
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and test a cross-platform web application
- Develop additional ancillary mobile applications for interfacing with products in the field
- Develop and test database utilities
- Generate design documentation (requirements, test procedures)
- Generate and send data analysis reports to customers
- Proven background in mobile and web development
- Experience with application development frameworks (exposure to Ionic, Apache Cordova, React, and/or Angular a plus)
- Strong User Experience and User Interface skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Creative, reliable, highly motivated, hard-working and resourceful