Web and Mobile Software Engineer
Poseidon Systems has an immediate need for a Software Engineer to support software development efforts in our Rochester, NY location. This is a great opportunity to become a key contributor within a company experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently seeking a Software developer to join the Poseidon Systems engineering team. This engineer will be responsible for the development of a cross-platform application for the acquisition, analysis, display, and reporting of data collected from Poseidon's fluid diagnostic sensing equipment.
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop and test a cross-platform web application
• Develop additional ancillary mobile applications for interfacing with products in the field
• Develop and test database utilities
• Generate design documentation (requirements, test procedures)
• Generate and send data analysis reports to customers
• Proven background in mobile and web development
• Experience with application development frameworks (exposure to Ionic, Apache Cordova, React, and/or Angular a plus)
• Strong User Experience and User Interface skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Creative, reliable, highly motivated, hard-working and resourceful