Debris monitoring is the cat’s meow of condition monitoring!
"It is our belief that metallic debris monitoring provides the earliest, most reliable, most cost effective gearbox condition monitoring solution. We install Poseidon’s products on all Revolution gearboxes and recommend their products to all of our customers."
"We have been using the Poseidon oil debris sensors since 2011 and have managed many gearbox failures successfully, even over periods greater than two seasons giving ample time for budgeting and planning."
"This technology provided me with nearly a million dollars in warranty claims in the first 3 months of operation."
"Poseidon provided fault detection, six months of severity assessments, and derating recommendations while the vibration monitoring system couldn’t even detect the fault."
About Poseidon Systems
We develop and manufacture real-time condition monitoring solutions that provide users with reduced O&M costs and improved asset reliability. Our core expertise is in fluid diagnostics, particularly metallic wear debris monitoring and oil condition monitoring. We also support the design and production of customer-specific sensing and monitoring solutions.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Online Wear Debris Monitoring
- Online Oil Condition Monitoring
- Online Viscosity Sensing
- Online Water Contamination Monitoring
- Custom Monitoring Systems
- Offline Ferrous Wear Debris Monitoring
- Data Collection and Customer Data Portal Solutions
- Wind Energy to Grow 40% – Reaching $8.3B Annually by 2027
- Poseidon Systems Named Finalist for 2018 Technology and Manufacturing Awards
- Before Digitalisation Comes Digitisation: Overview of Gearbox Digitisation
- Employee Spotlight: Amanda Redding – Software Engineer
- Poseidon Systems, NextEra Energy, & Others Team Up with RENEW Energy to Support Feeding South Dakota