"It is our belief that metallic debris monitoring provides the earliest, most reliable, most cost effective gearbox condition monitoring solution. We install Poseidon’s products on all Revolution gearboxes and recommend their products to all of our customers."
"We have been using the Poseidon oil debris sensors since 2011 and have managed many gearbox failures successfully, even over periods greater than two seasons giving ample time for budgeting and planning."
"This technology provided me with nearly a million dollars in warranty claims in the first 3 months of operation."
"Poseidon provided fault detection, six months of severity assessments, and derating recommendations while the vibration monitoring system couldn’t even detect the fault."
Debris monitoring is the cat’s meow of condition monitoring!
About Poseidon Systems
We develop and manufacture real-time condition monitoring solutions that provide users with reduced O&M costs and improved asset reliability. Our core expertise is in fluid diagnostics, particularly metallic wear debris monitoring and oil condition monitoring. We also support the design and production of customer-specific sensing and monitoring solutions.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Online Wear Debris Monitoring
- Online Oil Condition Monitoring
- Online Viscosity Sensing
- Online Water Contamination Monitoring
- Custom Monitoring Systems
- Offline Ferrous Wear Debris Monitoring
- Data Collection and Customer Data Portal Solutions
- Poseidon Systems Announces Gearbox Express First Delivery of Integrated Oil Monitoring System
- Poseidon Systems Releases World’s Most Advanced Industrial IoT Fluid Quality Monitoring System
- Complete Fluid Monitoring – QW3100
- Advanced Wind Turbine Oil Digitization
- New Employee Spotlight: Kasey Painter, Production and Field Engineer